Friday 1 June 2012

READY-STEADY...

                                                So here is my space
and here are my shelves and as I type the contents of both are being assessed for an MA in Multi Disciplinary Printmaking at the Uuniversity of the West of England.

The private view is on Friday 8 June, 6-9pm and the exhibition continues to the 14 June, at Bower Ashton Campus. Bristol B53 2JT see www.uwe.ac.uk for opening times. I will be there for the PV, Saturday morning, Sunday and Tuesday. My fellow course mates have made a fabulous exhibition, it is well worth coming to see.
Hope to see you there?

4 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

Looking forward to seeing it. Good luck with the assessment etc.

dinahmow said...

Sadly, I missed this by a whisker as I was at UWE to see Sarah Bodman on 25th.
Now home, I shall look forward to your blog pics of the event.

Wendy Rhodes said...

I was lucky enough to also be there, your work looked beautiful, facinating and intriguing. The individual pieces are such desirable objects. I'm sure you'll do well in the final assessment.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say thanks for teh great idea about the felted neckpieces - I never thought of them with the boho look.
Cool - it has nme thinking of more shots.