Wednesday 17 April 2024

PAPER LITHOGRAPHY THE BOOK

I can't quite believe that it has been a year since my book Paper Lithography was published.
Thanks to the support and guidance of the publishers Crowood Press who helped me through the whole business.
The book is full of tips and tricks to show you how to make successful paper lithography prints
using black and white photocopies and gum arabic.
It will take you through the whole process and I even cover the problems you might encounter.
It's not an expensive technique to explore, but it is tremendously flexible and can be used straight into a sketchbook, onto fabric or as a stand alone printmaking process.
The book is available from Crowood Press and I run workshops at the yard:ARTspace, Cheltenham in this printmaking process together with other ink based techniques. Checkout www.theyardartspace.com
 

No comments: