Wednesday 20 March 2024

 KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

Welcome to my blog a neglected platform, but a useful communication tool.
I want to introduce myself to those of you who have just found me.
I am Sue Brown, an artist who tells stories about our relationship with nature in our urban environment using printmaking and mixed media. 
I teach workshops at the yard:ARTspace, Cheltenham.
The details of all my workshops and courses can be found at www.theyardartspace.com
Before my summer term starts I will be resident at Nature in Art between 16-21 April where I will be demonstrating various printmaking techniques and working on my sketchbook practice. 
It would be lovely to see you.
There is a lot happening in the summer term at the yard:ARTspace. Catherine Kingzett will be joining the studio. She is basing her textile practice at the yard and will be running workshops later in the year.
Keep an eye on Cath's website for details, HERE
I am planning an Open Studio event so pop July 13-14 in your diary as the yard:ARTspace and 
8 Commercial Street will be open showing prints, textiles, sculptures, jewellery and puppets.
Looking forward to seeing you then.

For more details and to keep in touch with all my artistic activities head over to my Instagram page HERE










1 comment:

Aviator said...

Your blog has become a trusted companion, providing guidance and insights along the way. Join the Aviator community on our blog platform.