Thursday 30 May 2013

READY, STEADY...

Once every 2 years the spiders become homeless and I know where everything is...briefly!
My shed has had it's big tidy, yes you can see from this picture it is all under the press.
Work is being labelled, there will be a few bargains to be found here.
Sketch books are waiting to be thumbed.
The garden has been tweaked
and is waiting for Chris to place his work strategically to join the 2 enamel crows that have Great Tits visiting every day.
 
Thanks to my friend Dinny I have turned my enamel brooches into small sculptures, happily perched on cotton reel stands (with brooch pins still in place). Thanks Dinny.

3 comments:

Wendy Rhodes said...

Looks fabulous Sue, good luck with it all, hope to get to see you.

Carole Reid said...

Catching up on my blog reading and of course I come to see what you've been up to. My you've been busy creating more beautiful work, including your garden! It all looks fabulous. Enjoy!

LAC EMP 2020 said...

I want to thumb through those sketchbooks! Shall have to look at the diary. Hope it all goes well but if it's quiet, pop down here and tidy my shed would you? You've made yours looks fabulous and I could do with your expertise here!