Tuesday 19 December 2017

A VERY CREATIVE TIME

I find Christmas exhaustingly creative...I can't resist those festive makes. But before that has really taken hold I have spent the last week or so
making new collagraphs these will be editioned after the glitter has settled in the New Year. 
Inspired by the winter birds in the garden, I have 
put together a set of birds on milk bottles.
Card and glue plates, simple is often the most effective. 
While enjoying new inky pleasure, I have also started a new sketch book. 
I found that the wintery weather has inspired me. I also 
miss the discipline of, Draw a Bird a Day! Never thought I would hear myself say that?? 
There is a cunning plan here which I will reveal at a later date. 
But in the meantime I am enjoying lots
of mixed media and birds. 
No surprise there really!
I have arranged a series of prepared pages so that I can snuggle into the shed between Christmas and New Year. It is too easy to emerge after the festivities feeling a bit lost, so I always arrange a buffer to avoid that dip.


1 comment:

Jacqui Dodds said...

I am always amazed at your output of work Sue, so much and beautiful as always. Yes good to have something creative to look forward to after the festivities.
Jacqui