Wednesday 27 April 2016

APRIL: PRINT OF THE MONTH

I am still on target with my print a month and I seem to be feeding my latest obsession...budgies!
I am comfortable with the plate making and as you can see I am having a rare dalliance with colour.
I have settled on the brighter cup, but there is a part of me that likes the gloomy coloured china.
Joey Making Tea is a perky chap and
I think works better than Cup for One.
I am also considering that for me there is a freshness in using just one plate
instead of 2 colour overlays, how many years has it taken me to work that one out?
I thought now would be a good time to share my growing 
collection of budgie related object daa...??
 
Friends are joining in to encourage me, thank you Julia Jowett 
for gifting this gorgeous embroidery to me
and finding this lovely tin, I am the proud owner of 2 of these. You can never have too many. Although 2 are enough!!!
This little chap lives in Abergavenny.
I think I have now sated my budgie urge and will be moving on to a larger bird for May.



No comments: